This document aims to provide you with information on what cookies and other similar technologies are in accordance with applicable law, and how they are used on the website https://www.draverik.com/pl/. We also inform you what are the rules for processing and protecting personal data that you entrust to us.
In addition, we define the rules for sending the Newsletter.
Read this document carefully.
Part one – cookies
This policy applies to the use by Damian Boczek running a business under the name Draverik (REGON 241894338), cookies and other similar technologies, and applies to all websites visited by you https://www.draverik.com/pl/ and when shopping in the shop ebay.com or amazon.com or https://www.draverik.com/en/shop
- A cookie is a small text file that is saved on the disk of your computer or mobile device, and then, during subsequent visits, downloaded from it.
- You can change your browser settings yourself so that cookies are (in whole or in part) blocked. Disabling the option of accepting cookies will not prevent you from viewing and reading the content posted on our website. Remember, however, that changing the cookie settings may affect your use of the site https://www.draverik.com/en/ , for example as follows:
- a) may hinder or prevent the use of services requiring login,
- b) You will not be able to make a purchase.
- Website configuration:
- Adjusting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites.
- Recognition of the website user’s device and its location and proper display of the website, tailored to its individual needs.
- Remembering the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the user comes.
- Remembering the history of pages visited on the site to recommend content.
- The size of the font, the appearance of the website, etc.
- User authentication on the website and providing user sessions on the website:
- Maintaining the user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the website.
- The correct configuration of selected website functions, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
- Optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites:
- Adjusting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the user device and properly display the website, tailored to its individual needs.
- The correct operation of the affiliate program, enabling in particular verification of sources of user redirects to the website’s websites.
- Remembering the user’s location:
- The correct configuration of selected website functions, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the user, including its location.
- Analyzes, audits and audits of viewership and the creation of anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website’s users use website pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Provision of advertising services and adaptation of products and services presented via the website.
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the service.
We also use external cookies for the following purposes:
- Collect general and anonymous static data via analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Presenting advertisements adapted to the user’s preferences using the online advertising tool.
- Use of interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites:
- Below we indicate which types of persistent cookies (stored for a defined period of time specified in the cookie file) and session cookies (stored until logging out of the website or closing the web browser) are used by us:
- a) session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We use both our cookies and third-party cookies to collect statistics and user data in aggregate and individual format. We also use analytical tools to optimize our site and present an offer interesting to the user.
We also use external cookies that monitor how the user uses other websites. Thanks to this, we can share marketing materials on other websites and in various communication channels.
- If the data is not collected automatically by means of cookies, then the following conditions of using such information apply:
- a) the information you provide during purchases that are necessary to complete the Order is marked with an asterisk; If you do not provide us with this information, we will not be able to process your Order,
- b) during the shopping, we may also ask you for other information that will not be marked as necessary, and which serve us to improve our services and products; if you provide them – you agree to their processing by Damian Boczek running a business under the name Draverik – Damian Boczek,
Part two – processing of personal data.
- Registration at https://www.draverik.com/en/ , submitting the Order and executing the contract concluded on the basis of your order, as well as the implementation of the License Agreement requires processing of your personal data. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide them makes it impossible to place an Order and conclude a License Agreement.
- The administrator of personal data (“Administrator”) is Damian Boczek running a business under the name Draverik – Damian Boczek, REGON 241894338.
- The Administrator processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the generally applicable Polish law.
- You can contact the Administrator by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data administrator has the right to entrust the processing of your personal data to other entities, in accordance with the provisions of the generally applicable Polish law. Currently, your data is processed by the following entities:
- a) Frejno, Kancelaria Księgowych limited liability company; Melchiora Wańkowicza 3, 40-384 Katowice
- The administrator processes the following data:
- a) name and surname,
- b) address of residence,
- c) telephone number,
- d) e-mail address,
- e) bank account number,
- f) credit card number, other financial data necessary to complete the Order and the License Agreement.
- The administrator processes your data because it is necessary:
- a) to create your account in the store com or amazon.com or https://www.draverik.com/en/shop , or
- b) for handling your Order placed in the store com or amazon.com or https://www.draverik.com/en/shop, or
- c) performance of the contract concluded on the basis of your Order, including in particular to: enable you to register in the shop com or amazon.com or https://www.draverik.com/en/shop , accept your Order, contact you regarding the Order, send the Order , or
- d) fulfill our archiving obligations and resulting from after-sales service and warranty, or fulfill our obligations related to your withdrawal from the contract, or
- e) fulfill the obligations under the License Agreement, including providing you with the Software,
- Providing your personal data is a contractual requirement. Providing the data is
voluntary, however, if you do not provide data that is marked as
Mandatory, we will not be able to process your Order or enter into it
contract of sale or license. Based on the data you provided, no
we will make automated decisions in relation to your person in
- The administrator may ask you for additional data or for consent to the processing of your data for purposes other than those indicated in point. 7 above. In this situation, you may refuse to provide additional data or consent to the processing of your data for other purposes.
- The target referred to in point 9 above, you may, in particular, send you our newsletter or other commercial information, including marketing. This means that you can receive information from us about our company, our products or services, as well as current promotions and events.
- The recipients of your personal data are people involved in the development of your order, the implementation of the contract concluded on the basis of your order or after-sales service and warranty of your order, as well as the performance of our obligations related to (possible) withdrawal from the contract and any obligations under the Agreement license. You may also be required to provide your personal data to entities that provide services related to payment transactions. In this case, your personal data will be processed by this third party, who is obliged to properly perform the duties related to the protection and processing of personal data in accordance with applicable law.
- Your rights related to the protection of personal data:
- You have the right to request the Administrator to access your personal data correcting, rectifying, deleting or limiting processing.
- With regard to data for which you have agreed to their processing
- you have the right to withdraw your consent, which, however, has no effect on compliance with
- the right of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before it
- You also have the right to transfer data, i.e. receive from
- Administrator of personal data provided by you in a structured,
- commonly used format, machine readable, as
- also request the Administrator to send this data to another
- data controller, if there is such a technical possibility.
- With regard to data processed by the Administrator due to its
- You can object to a legitimate interest in processing them.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body if you think the action
- taken by the Administrator violate the law.
Some of the steps you can do yourself by entering
appropriate changes in the Customer Panel.
- Your personal data is protected by us using technical and organizational measures that ensure protection appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular those that protect data against unauthorized access, take away by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the law and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- Please remember that any data you enter in the fields marked as publicly available (eg nickname or e-mail address) will be available to all users of the store ebay.com or amazon.com or https://www.draverik.com/en/shop .
- Please, make careful use of the store ebay.com or amazon.com or https://www.draverik.com/en/shop Remember that the Administrator is not responsible for your actions that may lead to the disclosure of personal data you would like to protect, such as for example You disclose your login or password to ebay.com or amazon.com or https://www.draverik.com/en/shop , third parties, use of the option to remember data, leave data on computers or devices belonging to other entities, disclose your login or password to your bank accounts , etc.
- Information on the purpose of processing your personal data, the legal basis of this processing, the period in which they will be processed and the rights you are entitled to, are shown in the table below:
|The purpose of processing||Legal basis for processing||Processing period / protection measures|
|Execution of a sales agreement or license agreement concluded based on the order and regulations for the sale or provision of services.||Article 6 para. 1|
point b RODO – data processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party
|Throughout the term of the contracts, as well as after their termination or expiration, if it is permitted by generally applicable law, including in particular due to billing obligations.|
as well as marketing
products or services
and defense of claims
|Article 6 para. 1|
point f RODO – data processing is necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Administrator
|until reported by|
You object, except
situation in which the Administrator
shows the grounds for determining
Investigate and defend yours
claims. In this case
data will be processed by
time necessary for the indicated
|Newsletter sending||Article 6 para. 1|
point a RODO – the data subject has consented to the processing of data in one or more specific purposes
|until you withdraw your consent|
(RODO stands for Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection personal data).
Part three – Newsletter.
You can receive the Newsletter from us if you agree to send it once for processing your personal data for this purpose. You can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by sending us information to: email@example.com Your rights related to the protection of personal data referred to in part two are also applicable to the Newsletter.
Withdrawing consent to the processing of your personal data will cause that you will stop receiving the newsletter.
For the purpose of receiving the Newsletter, you must have a computer (desktop, laptop or mobile device) with access to the Internet, a web browser and an e-mail account. As part of the Newsletter, we do not provide you with any of the elements indicated in the previous sentence.
The Newsletter will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by you.
You will receive the Newsletter free of charge.
The newsletter will contain information about the products offered or services provided by Draverik, current offers and promotions, and other information related to the company’s operations.
The newsletter will be sent for any period of time that we may decide.
Newsletter will be sent for an indefinite period or until you make a statement that you do not want to receive or withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for this purpose, which will be possible in any newsletter. At any time, we can decide to end sending the newsletter.
The ordering of the newsletter takes place via our website https://www.draverik.com/en/ . You can order the newsletter at the time of placing an order or at any later time – as long as we offer it to be sent.